Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big One for Seton Hall tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post

By the way, SHU almost got royally screwed in this game with that foul call on Powell. That could have been a four-point swing.
    That was one of the worst calls you'll ever see. I couldn't believe it. A totally clean steal and the guy grabbed him by the shoulder/neck as he was about to have a breakaway the other direction. And Powell gets called for the foul! Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    SHU doesn't have a single senior scholarship player on the roster, and my guess is all the key components come back next year. The Pirates could be a Final Four team next year.

By the way, SHU almost got royally screwed in this game with that foul call on Powell. That could have been a four-point swing.
    Even more frustrating at the time when you took SHU -2.5

Seton Hall jump like 30 spots in the RPI.
    March Madness starts in November

Didn't see the games, so thanks for the links. I think the most impressive part was that South Carolina didn't call their final timeout after SHU scored. Even thought USC didn't score, the players looked like they knew what the coaches wanted them to do.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Good win for SH......able to take advantage of playing SC without their best player.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/colle...118814998.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123