Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big One for Seton Hall tonight!

Big One for Seton Hall tonight!

Monday: 12/12
    5:30 - Auburn vs Boston College - FS1 - Joe Davis, Bill Raftery, Shannon Spake
    Under Armour Reunion

8:00 - 16 South Carolina vs Seton Hall - FS1 - Joe Davis, Bill Raftery, Shannon Spake
    Under Armour Reunion
    Line: Seton Hall -2
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 12-12-2016 at 02:32 PM.
    March Madness starts in November

South Carolina is 8-0 and up to #16 in the AP Poll. Nice opportunity for Seton Hall tonight. Shouldn't hurt with the game being at MSG.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    South Carolina is 8-0 and up to #16 in the AP Poll. Nice opportunity for Seton Hall tonight. Shouldn't hurt with the game being at MSG.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings
    We are a FOX league, so I use FOX Sports and CBSSportline.com
    Plus, my stress level has went down since I don't read their crap anymore. Is ESPN still wondering how Washington is in the CFP.
    http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/polls

Glad you said the games are at MSG. For some reason I thought it was at Barclays Center.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 12-12-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Plus, my stress level has went down since I don't read their crap anymore. Is ESPN still wondering how Washington is in the CFP.
    http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/polls

Glad you said the games are at MSG. For some reason I thought it was at Barclays Center.
    I hear ya. I think it is old habit when it comes to looking up the rankings. The good thing, ESPN seems to have waved the white flag when it comes to trying to delegitimize the new Big East (from articles and on-air analysis complimenting the league). Still, I only watch ESPN if there is a specific sporting event I am interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I hear ya. I think it is old habit when it comes to looking up the rankings. The good thing, ESPN seems to have waved the white flag when it comes to trying to delegitimize the new Big East (from articles and on-air analysis complimenting the league). Still, I only watch ESPN if there is a specific sporting event I am interested in.
    It's funny the thing that broke this camels back was when Myron Medcalf was talking about Marquette last year or two years ago. He said that Marquette is still at playing in US Cellular Arena, among other things that lacked fact checking. That was the last straw for me when you have other websites and has better writers that is fair and balanced.

I'm with you, I really only watch live sporting events on the WWL. ESPN does many good things, like Jimmy V Week is great, but when when TV ratings blinds them for viewing in what is really going on in the field or court, seems like all bets are off many times.

It's funny the thing that broke this camels back was when Myron Medcalf was talking about Marquette last year or two years ago. He said that Marquette is still at playing in US Cellular Arena, among other things that lacked fact checking. That was the last straw for me when you have other websites and has better writers that is fair and balanced.

I'm with you, I really only watch live sporting events on the WWL. ESPN does many good things, like Jimmy V Week is great, but when when TV ratings blinds them for viewing in what is really going on in the field or court, seems like all bets are off many times.
    Other than live sports, I do like College Football Gameday, and the 30 for 30 series. I also listen to Mike and Mike on my drive to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Other than live sports, I do like College Football Gameday, and the 30 for 30 series. I also listen to Mike and Mike on my drive to work.
    Good point, College Football Gameday is good. Many of that goes because of Lee Corso. The basketball gameday is getting bad. No preview or picks of hoops games, other than like 3 games.

I tried for awhile, but ESPN has a much more user-friendly website (at least on desktop). I really wish someone else would come up with a better sports platform, but ESPN's website is simply really well designed.

The 30 for 30 Catholics vs Convicts segment last night was fascinating. I had forgotten about all that went into that rivalry.

Lou Holtz is/was quite a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I tried for awhile, but ESPN has a much more user-friendly website (at least on desktop). I really wish someone else would come up with a better sports platform, but ESPN's website is simply really well designed.
    Funny, I dislike the new ESPN format. I personally like CBS Sportline.com.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast