Thread: Game Situation B

Game Situation B

The opponent has just scored to take a one-point lead with 29 seconds left in the game. Wojo calls time out.

Which five players do you want on the floor?
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 12-08-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Carter, Wilson, Johnson, Hauser, Fischer

Toughest decision was Wilson over Cheatham. Went with Duane because he's been in those situations before and right now, Cheatham is off his game.

Actually like the current starters (Howard, Cheatham, Johnson, Hauser, Fischer) in this situation. Howard can make a tough, contested shot from anywhere, Cheatham and Johnson could create their own shot and potentially hit an open three, Hauser would be great for drive and kicks, and Fischer for the old fashioned dump down to the post and/or a put back.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Actually like the current starters (Howard, Cheatham, Johnson, Hauser, Fischer) in this situation. Howard can make a tough, contested shot from anywhere, Cheatham and Johnson could create their own shot and potentially hit an open three, Hauser would be great for drive and kicks, and Fischer for the old fashioned dump down to the post and/or a put back.
    Yep.....possibly Duane instead of HC until,he gets out of his funk.....but I definitely want Howard and Hauser in the game.

Howard would be my choice over Traci if we were down three. Down 1-2, I like Traci's ability to distribute and drive to the hoop.