Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Predictions after 25%

Nice back to back with the Bulls, didn't expect them to come out 2-0... now on to a back to back with Cleveland. As it stands tonight the Bucks would be a 5 seed, the East is just not very good this year, sure someone will get hot outside of Toronto and Cleveland, but why not us?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Great win @ Chicago. A fun team to watch right now.

A pretty good win over OKC yesterday. Puts the Bucks over the .500 mark.
    Another back to back series with games Tuesday and Friday v. the Knicks.

I have no idea what the ratings are, but over the weekend I was talking to some big hoop fans that never watch the NBA, and they said they have been watching the Bucks this year.

As MUFan20013 said, this is a fun team to watch, and a team that is building for the future. Keep it rolling and continue to build interest / excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    A pretty good win over OKC yesterday. Puts the Bucks over the .500 mark.
    Another back to back series with games Tuesday and Friday v. the Knicks.

I have no idea what the ratings are, but over the weekend I was talking to some big hoop fans that never watch the NBA, and they said they have been watching the Bucks this year.

As MUFan20013 said, this is a fun team to watch, and a team that is building for the future. Keep it rolling and continue to build interest / excitement.
    Next 3 games are very winnable. Wednesday @ NY, Friday home against NY and home against the Wizards on Sunday. Bucks should move up Sunday's game from 2:30pm to 1:00pm or 1:30pm to accommodate the Packers playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Next 3 games are very winnable. Wednesday @ NY, Friday home against NY and home against the Wizards on Sunday. Bucks should move up Sunday's game from 2:30pm to 1:00pm or 1:30pm to accommodate the Packers playoff game.
    The Bucks announced they have moved the game time to 1 PM CT

I saw an article yesterday that said all of the advanced metrics say that the Bucks have been performing significantly better than their record, and given their +/- numbers right now, there have been 4 teams in the past 4 seasons that have finished with a +3.3 net rating (what the Bucks have right now), and their records were:

Hornets (2015-16) - 48-34
    Bulls (2014-15) - 50-32
    Suns (2013-14) - 48-34
    Rockets (2012-13) - 47-35

The article also pointed to some teams that historically had + net ratings but their record didn't reflect it in the early season, but said that in all cases the teams tended to revert to the mean, which means the Bucks should, if they continue to play at this pace, begin to get north of .500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12