Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fresno St Game Thread

I didn't get a season ticket this year because I wasn't sure I'd be in town still by season's end. Opted for the 4 pack instead for $30/seat, totaling $240 with two seats. Season tickets for last year were around $600 bucks for one a few rows up from my 4 pack. I could buy every home big east match (6 more over the 4 pack) and still end up a few hundred ahead for having 2 tickets to big games versus adding in all the small fries for the year. The only benefit to season tickets at this point is getting a few rows closer for the big ones...no brainer to me

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    I didn't get a season ticket this year because I wasn't sure I'd be in town still by season's end. Opted for the 4 pack instead for $30/seat, totaling $240 with two seats. Season tickets for last year were around $600 bucks for one a few rows up from my 4 pack. I could buy every home big east match (6 more over the 4 pack) and still end up a few hundred ahead for having 2 tickets to big games versus adding in all the small fries for the year. The only benefit to season tickets at this point is getting a few rows closer for the big ones...no brainer to me

What about the blanket?????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234