Thread: From the Madison Square Garden

From the Madison Square Garden

This just in Rowsey is not a point guard. Very very tired of coming to NYC to see us show no effort defensively. Might have to reevaluate my Big East tournament plans.

Plan on going. Our young guys will mature. Our older guys will have to get better or they will see the pine. RELAX as a fabulous, future HOFer would say.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Plan on going. Our young guys will mature. Our older guys will have to get better or they will see the pine. RELAX as a fabulous, future HOFer would say.
    We have played one very good game, one very bad game, and two adequate games. I think we will be a bit inconsistent all year due to style of play, but still can see us getting to the record needed to break our tourney drought. Our current ranking of 41st in the Pomeroys is very accurate.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    We have played one very good game, one very bad game, and two adequate games. I think we will be a bit inconsistent all year due to style of play, but still can see us getting to the record needed to break our tourney drought. Our current ranking of 41st in the Pomeroys is very accurate.
    Way to early to draw that conclusion. If we go 1-4 against the better non conf games, what makes you think we will go 10-8 in the BE to make the NCAA?

Quote Originally Posted by 79warrior View Post
    Way to early to draw that conclusion. If we go 1-4 against the better non conf games, what makes you think we will go 10-8 in the BE to make the NCAA?
    We are currently 1-2 in the better non-conference games and the other two games are basically toss-ups (projected one point dogs in both). I think predicting a split there is a fair conclusion. If we go 0-2 in those games, 11 Big East wins are probably needed (a tough ask). Split, and 10-8 is needed (which is my exact prediction as of this moment), and if we win both games, 9-9 in the league should be enough.
    #BringShakaHome