Thread: Wed: N'western/Butler

Wed: N'western/Butler

6:00pm - Northwestern @ Butler, FS1 - Tim Brando, Bill Raftery
    Gavitt Tip-Off Games

Line: Butler -7.5 147 o/u
    March Madness starts in November

Last year the Gavitt Games ended in a 4-4 split. Currently, the BE has a 2-1 lead. I'm going to assume the B1G wins all remaining home games (Minnesota over St. John's, Iowa over Seton Hall, and Ohio State over Providence). In this scenario would need both BE home teams to win to salvage another split (Butler over NW and DePaul over Rutgers).

Freaking Georgetown...

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Last year the Gavitt Games ended in a 4-4 split. Currently, the BE has a 2-1 lead. I'm going to assume the B1G wins all remaining home games (Minnesota over St. John's, Iowa over Seton Hall, and Ohio State over Providence). In this scenario would need both BE home teams to win to salvage another split (Butler over NW and DePaul over Rutgers).

Freaking Georgetown...
    I think SHU and SJU are going to win. MN and IA are rather weak.

Seton Hall should beat Iowa. Iowa lost a lot from last year's team to graduation. They're in a bit of rebuild now.

And I'd hope St. Johns could beat the dumpster fire that is Minnesota.

I agree with you guys, just gave the home teams the benefit of the doubt. On paper all pretty good matchups. OSU certainly hasn't been too impressive - barely beat NC Central last night.

Good game as Northwestern and Butler are tied.

The freshman with the game winner for Butler. Wow!

I can see how Kamar Baldwin averaged 29.6 points and 10.8 rebounds as a high school senior.

Thank You, Jim Delany. Thank You, Val Ackermann for putting together the Gavitt Games.