Thread: MU Vs. UW

MU Vs. UW

A prediction from a Badger writer....

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2016...rence-schedule

I just don't see it happening, but I think the game will be competitive for the most part.
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 11-09-2016 at 08:18 AM.

That's a pretty impressive non-conference slate for them.

He clearly didn't get the memo from the Dayton Street Bunker, as he describes the game against MU as a rivalry.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I will be very interested to see how that Creighton-UW game turns out. Everybody talks about Watson and Foster for the Blue Jays, but Zierden is a damn good player, and Huff is as well.

There seems to be a lot of things swirling around the program right now with Nigel Hayes speaking out and now the black players speaking out against what is going on on campus. I wonder if this creates any kind of a distraction for them during the season.

I think we beat Wisconsin. We beat them with dribble penetration (plus Hank) last year. They usually lose when they play guards who can beat them in different ways. We have a lot of those guys this year.

I might be wrong, but I think Gard is a lot more lenient about this than Bo would have been.

So the players tweet an essay stating the African American players are treated poorly and that the Administration does little to change that.

Wonder how that will affect recruiting?