Thread: Parking at the BC

Parking at the BC

I heard parking was a total fiasco at last night's bucks game given the construction on the new arena. Does anyone know what the options will be for season ticket holders to park? I haven't been down there lately so does anyone know if the 20$ parking structures on the west and east side of the structure will still be an option?

MU sent an email out a couple weeks ago about buying parking. I attached the gist of it. It looks like Monday was the deadline, but I'd call the ticket office to see if there's any spots left.

I got downtown a little after 5 yesterday and there were very few street spots left. Had to park by the Blatz on Highland. The Bucks also put something out highlighting the private lots- http://www.nba.com/bucks/parking

Screenshot 2016-10-27 at 1.11.45 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shaquilvaine View Post
    I haven't been down there lately so does anyone know if the 20$ parking structures on the west and east side of the structure will still be an option?
    I live nearby so I go past the construction site everyday. It's awesome to see it *slowly* coming to life. The Bucks practice facility is coming along quickly. Steel is already erected. Will be nice once the arena starts coming out of the ground.

Anyway, not sure if this is the structure you were asking about, but the ramp to the east of the BC is now closed (the one that included Gametime). Not sure when but they will be knocking it down. If you meant something else then disregard haha.

thanks guys. I appreciate it!

With the lack of parking, people will have to park/walk and I hope there will be added security.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I would also keep in mind for whatever event you attend downtown, is to check to see if there is other events going on. Example for the first time ever this Saturday night, the Admirals and Bucks will be playing a home game at the same time.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I would also keep in mind for whatever event you attend downtown, is to check to see if there is other events going on. Example for the first time ever this Saturday night, the Admirals and Bucks will be playing a home game at the same time.
    Looking at Admirals and UW-M schedules, potential parking conflicts are:

ADMIRALS:
    11/26 Sat Houston Baptist
    12/28 Wed G-town
    01/24 Tue Nova
    02/07 Tue Butler

UW-M:
    11/05 Sat Rockhurst
    11/30 Wed Western Carolina
    12/19 Wed SIUE
    01/14 Sat DePaul

And, yes, UW-M will be minor competition for those spots. MU/Panther will need to pick his poison for those games.

11/5 UWM is at the Kloctche Center
    11/30 The Oak Ridge Boys are at the Milwaukee Theatre and UWM is at UWMPA
    12/19 is a Monday, not a Wednesday. MU starts at 6pm vs St. Francis.UWM starts at 7pm.
    1/14 UWM is at night, while MU is in the day.

Milwaukee Wave play on 2/18 & 3/5 as Marquette host Xavier and Creighton.

All in all, parking for Marquette fans will be less of an issue than it will be as there are many more dates when the Bucks and Admirals have games on the same night, which I saw is about 11 dates.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 10-28-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    March Madness starts in November

anyone receive their parking passes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    anyone receive their parking passes yet?
    Yesterday's mail.