Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BE Schedule

March Madness starts in November

Better than New Year's Eve.

Correct, your doing a death wish going up versus the CFP and NYE.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post

You would....a majority of people work on MLK day...I don't see how they think this will help viewership/ratings. Terrible idea...unless of course you get one of the late afternoon/evening slots

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    You would....a majority of people work on MLK day...I don't see how they think this will help viewership/ratings. Terrible idea...unless of course you get one of the late afternoon/evening slots

You think every idea is a terrible idea. FS1 is trying something new to generate buzz. Can't fault them for the effort.

Most large corporations are closed that day.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Most large corporations are closed that day.
    Maybe in big cities like Milwaukee and surrounding areas, but not in rural areas they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    You think every idea is a terrible idea. FS1 is trying something new to generate buzz. Can't fault them for the effort.
    I don't think every idea is a terrible idea..but this one is..at least on new years eve, people are home to watch, or at least off work. MLK day a majority are not. Maybe they are trying, sure, but there has to be better ideas out there.

Maybe in big cities like Milwaukee and surrounding areas, but not in rural areas they aren't.

So FS1 should set their schedule based on the employment practices of corporations in rural areas despite the fact that it is a league based entirely in big cities?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    So FS1 should set their schedule based on the employment practices of corporations in rural areas despite the fact that it is a league based entirely in big cities?
    Look, not every single BE BB fan is a lawyer, doctor, educator or works in a large office that will be closed. I know why you like it, you'll be off work that day. You fail to see that EVERYONE is off New Years eve(except retail) though. what has the better chance of viewership??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast