Thread: NBA Schedule coming out today

March Madness starts in November

Interesting layout, seems like more back to back games against the same team than I remember in the past, not many nationally televised which is to be expected.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Bucks are on ESPN/TNT for a total of 3 times. Tied with Charlotte, Denver and Philadelphia. More than Sacramento, Orlando and Brooklyn.

which makes sense, we aren't projected to be a top team, and we are in a small media market so we really aren't a big draw. As with any other sport, winning dramatically helps you draw national games and more media attention.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Interesting layout, seems like more back to back games against the same team than I remember in the past, not many nationally televised which is to be expected.
    From the Bucks website: The Bucks have 18 back-to-back sets, down from 20 a season ago (7 home/road, 7 road/road, 2 road/home, 2 home/home) … SCHEDULE BY MONTH (HOME/ROAD): October (2/1), November (8/5), December (7/9), January (8/7), February (5/6), March (9/9) and April (2/4) … SCHEDULE BY DAY OF THE WEEK (HOME/ROAD): Sunday (4/4), Monday (7/5), Tuesday (2/5), Wednesday (6/11), Thursday (3/3), Friday (11/6) and Saturday (8/7).

It is good there are less back-to-back games. I personally wish they could reduce the # of games in a season to eliminate back-to-back games entirely. Since they do have them, it is nice to see them against teams in close proximity like Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indiana.....or consecutive games against teams in the same state (i.e. Orlando/Miami, LA/Golden State/Sacramento).
    Last edited by mufan2003; 08-12-2016 at 12:07 PM.