Thread: Larry Sanders

Larry Sanders

This story is just talk, but it does mention that Sanders is interested in coming back to the NBA and why the Cavs might have interest.

I would think his ship has sailed with the Bucks (not sure), but putting his salary to the Cavs and getting a pick or some type of compensation would be better than what we currently have, which is paying a guy $2 mil for nothing.

http://www.scout.com/nba/cavaliers/s...ee-agent?s=415

I don't know if Golden State would potentially disrupt their locker room, but Larry would be a great fit for them. Gives them solid rim protection on a cheap deal.

What really stinks is Sanders on the floor is exactly what we need... a good defensive big who can anchor the middle of the defense.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    What really stinks is Sanders on the floor is exactly what we need... a good defensive big who can anchor the middle of the defense.
    Totally agree.
    I guess at this point I'm hoping Maker is ready to go after a year of playing behind Monroe and we can actually get something for Sanders.

Would be nice if Larry came back to play for the franchise that drafted him and signed him to a lucrative contract. The least he could do for quitting just after signing a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    This story is just talk, but it does mention that Sanders is interested in coming back to the NBA and why the Cavs might have interest.

I would think his ship has sailed with the Bucks (not sure), but putting his salary to the Cavs and getting a pick or some type of compensation would be better than what we currently have, which is paying a guy $2 mil for nothing.

http://www.scout.com/nba/cavaliers/s...ee-agent?s=415
    Sanders became a free agent, when we bought him out.

His buyout figure was stretched out over a 7 year period at 1.8 million per year, unfortunately that 1.8 million is a permanent fixture on the Bucks cap for another 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    Sanders became a free agent, when we bought him out.

His buyout figure was stretched out over a 7 year period at 1.8 million per year, unfortunately that 1.8 million is a permanent fixture on the Bucks cap for another 5 years.
    Did not realize that angle.