Nov 18: 2K MSG
    Nov 22: 2K Home
    Nov 26: Houston Baptist
    Nov 30: Western Carolina
    Dec 4: Georgia
    Dec 6/7: Buy Game
    Dec 10: Wisconsin
    Dec 17: Fresno State?

That's 11 games already. Figure there will be at least one more before Big East play on Dec 28. My guess is Dec 21/22 will be a buy game, though they could even slip in a Dec 19 and Dec 22 date. But my guess is Dec 21 at home, Big East on Dec 28, then one in season game in January or February.
    Did I miss something, or have they actually announced who our opponent is for the 11/14 2K Classic game at home? I thought the match ups were coming later.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Did I miss something, or have they actually announced who our opponent is for the 11/14 2K Classic game at home? I thought the match ups were coming later.

Howard released their schedule and it indicated that they are coming to Marquette.

Check post from 3:20pm. It was just Howard who put out their schedule.
    March Madness starts in November

OK. I hadn't clicked the link before. When I did, though, the coach mentioned Michigan and Marquette, but the first game listed on their schedule is 11/26. Not that it matters, but could the 11/22 game be vs. Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Need to fit in a Christmas break as well.
    Both breaks fit in there. Finals break Dec 10-17, then winter break Dec 22-28. Whether they play one or two from Dec 19-22, there's still enough time for the break.

OK. I hadn't clicked the link before. When I did, though, the coach mentioned Michigan and Marquette, but the first game listed on their schedule is 11/26. Not that it matters, but could the 11/22 game be vs. Howard.
    I just check the link and the dates for Howard vs Michigan & Marquette have been taken down. It was listed for Howard at Michigan on 11/11 & @Marquette on 11/14.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Both breaks fit in there. Finals break Dec 10-17, then winter break Dec 22-28. Whether they play one or two from Dec 19-22, there's still enough time for the break.
    Don't know which winter break you are talking about. The main one goes into mid-January.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Don't know which winter break you are talking about. The main one goes into mid-January.
    Think he is really referring to the usual break at Christmas week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Think he is really referring to the usual break at Christmas week?
    Well, that break is giving by the head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I just check the link and the dates for Howard vs Michigan & Marquette have been taken down. It was listed for Howard at Michigan on 11/11 & @Marquette on 11/14.
    I'm sure those dates are probably right. The same thing happened with Belmont last year. Marquette wants to be able to make the announcement themselves. Last year Belmont released the date with MU before Marquette's schedule, the next day it was taken down with a notice saying "that's not finalized". As soon as MU started the schedule release, there was the date just as Belmont had it originally.

And I did mean the Christmas break, which is why I gave the dates that I did. I thought it went without saying that the players would never get a break until mid-January.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast