Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016-17 Non-Conference Schedule

There won't be a game between Dec. 10th and Dec 17th, if year's past hold true. It's finals week.
    March Madness starts in November

It's a very poor and dated marketing strategy to use in a social media world. Complete lack of content, and oftentimes very poor content, doesn't do anything. Releasing it all at once, or at best over a couple days, will draw more attention. People are by and large going to stop paying attention doing it this way.

So if there's no game the 10th-17th, either there's another date I'm not factoring, Big East play won't start the 28th, or if we have a 13th game, it will be a mid-season thing like Stetson.

With Big East play starting a bit early on Dec. 28th, it looks like there will be a non-conference game mid season.

Some teams had High-major conference games during the conference season. Hoping that's the case and not a Stetson level game.

Looks like Houston Baptist 11/26.

Houston Baptist. Oh goody, goody, goody. I can hardly contain my excitement. Is that a D-1 team? I have to look it up.

Just looked it up. Yup. D-1. Southland Conference.

Finished the season 17-17 - not too bad. Of course one of their wins was against Crowley's Ridge College, and another was against Arlington Baptist, and a third was against Hillsdale Free Will Baptist.

Hippity hop! Hippity hop!
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 07-10-2016 at 11:28 AM.

HBU was the homer opener when Buzz had it's first game as MU coach.

HPU was 17-16 last season, 224 in the RPI.

Lost in the first round of the CBI, to end the season at 17-17. Looks like they lose three starters.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 07-10-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Saturday after Thanksgiving. That place will be a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Saturday after Thanksgiving. That place will be a ghost town.
    There will be way more people at this game, than last years game which fell on a Sunday during Thanksgiving weekend.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast