Thread: OT Bucks sign a stretch 4

OT Bucks sign a stretch 4

Could impact Steve?

ESPN sources say that Bucks have an agreement with Mirza Teletovic on a three-year deal worth $30 million

At best, Steve is an end of the bench player. They brought in Teletovic as a rotation player.

That being said, I kind of assumed that Steve was done with his injury last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    At best, Steve is an end of the bench player. They brought in Teletovic as a rotation player.

That being said, I kind of assumed that Steve was done with his injury last year.
    Talk was that the Bucks wanted him back....and I guess they still might.

Well that's good to hear. If they do, this signing won't impact it much.

Just signed Matthew Dellevadova for 4 years $38 million from Cleveland. Cavs have 3 days to match but won't unless they do a sign and trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...4m-offer-sheet

The Bucks still need to address the Greg Monroe situation before I can get excited about next year.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

The Bucks have been parading Steve around on the PR/charity circuit so I would think they will keep him for one more year
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Check out Steve's Instagram account. Pretty sure he will be back with the Bucks.

Hope that Steve will be back, but very possible things will not work out. Though, he would certainly be a positive influence on a young team as well as providing more much needed shooting skill for the Bucks. Good luck, Steve. Wonder if he will go into coaching when his playing days are over?