Thread: Watch It Grow Before Your Eyes - New Arena, Bucks Practice Facility, etc..

Watch It Grow Before Your Eyes - New Arena, Bucks Practice Facility, etc..

Hopefully it "cleans up" the area a little bit too....several cars (mine included) got broken into two blocks north of there about 4 years ago during an MU game.....

My wife's mini van was stolen last year - right there, no blocks north, right freaking there under a streetlight during an MU game. Two days later I walked out of my house and was literally surrounded by cops in my driveway. Apparently the a-holes that stole it were going around town on a smash & grab crime spree. Cops were at our house two days after that too, for the same reason.

Finally got it back a week later, was abandoned at 13 & Burleigh after a brief police chase. Went and picked it up and they had beaten the living crap out of it. Had to dump it. Still beyond pissed.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Yikes. That is generally where I park for games. North on 4th street, up the hill, past the old Ace Hardware. May have to re-think that.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Yikes. That is generally where I park for games. North on 4th street, up the hill, past the old Ace Hardware. May have to re-think that.
    Used to park in a garage on 3rd and Wisconsin for all MU games. Only like $6-8 per game. Now I just look for street parking and usually find it on 4th street between Wisconsin and the BC near the Hyatt. It's pretty simple and usually there are multiple spots available.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    It was not on 4th it was right on McKinley, in front of the WE Energies plant. Building between the hardware store and Bartolotas offices.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    It was not on 4th it was right on McKinley, in front of the WE Energies plant. Building between the hardware store and Bartolotas offices.
    Wow, McKinley is a pretty main drag. You would think that's a pretty safe place to park...especially a mini van!

I park for free on those blocks by 5th and Vliet by the Miller's Bakery for day games, never at night since the Pitt game with College Gameday in town, I believe that was 2007. Almost every car window was broken.
    March Madness starts in November