Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draft Day - Bucks Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The only hesitation I have on the Bucks picking Davis is that it seems they want a guy they think can play and contribute now, and from the sounds of it Davis is a couple year down the road project.

All depends on if they move Monroe or not. If they keep Monroe, then no need for Davis to be ready to play.
    I think with Kidd's extension through 2020, the arena in 2018, the new assistant GM, possibly a new contract for Hammond.....the Bucks are willing to be patient. That is why they got rid of Pachulia and Dudley last offseason. Sure it cost them wins, but the Bucks want to develop the young players. Give that time to Henson and Vaughn. I think the Bucks will truly take the player that they think is BPA, not necessarily now but 2-4 years from now. If the Bucks take Henry, some will complain about team defense, but Greg Monroe will not be the center much longer. So much smoke when it comes to the draft, will be interesting to see how it actually plays out.

Bucks get Kris Dunn at #6 with a trade with the Pellies and Monroe. BOOK IT!
    "In the words of Bill Simmons, "Because that's how we roll be-yotch!"" -IWB

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2010 View Post
    Bucks get Kris Dunn at #6 with a trade with the Pellies and Monroe. BOOK IT!
    Since Dunn will probably go three, I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Since Dunn will probably go three, I doubt it.
    I got close!
    "In the words of Bill Simmons, "Because that's how we roll be-yotch!"" -IWB

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2010 View Post
    I got close!
    You got close to his draft position, I will give you that. Nothing about a trade with the Pelicans and Monroe though

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I think with Kidd's extension through 2020, the arena in 2018, the new assistant GM, possibly a new contract for Hammond.....the Bucks are willing to be patient. That is why they got rid of Pachulia and Dudley last offseason. Sure it cost them wins, but the Bucks want to develop the young players. Give that time to Henson and Vaughn. I think the Bucks will truly take the player that they think is BPA, not necessarily now but 2-4 years from now. If the Bucks take Henry, some will complain about team defense, but Greg Monroe will not be the center much longer. So much smoke when it comes to the draft, will be interesting to see how it actually plays out.
    You hit the nail on the head. They took a player that will probably take 2-4 years to see meaningful time on the court. Probably need to spend the next two years in the weight room.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12