Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: NBA Game 7

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I picked the Cavs in 7 and I'm sticking with that. There is just something out of wack with the Warriors IMO. I'm far from the first to say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if after the dust settles on this series that it will be revealed that Curry's knee was far from 100%.

Curry and Draymond have become unlikable, at least to me - seemingly drama on every possession. Really like Thompson though. Barnes certainly isn't doing himself any favors in his pursuit for a max contract - that's a pipe dream now although I think it was before the playoffs even started.

I can live with either team winning, I just want a close game for a change.
    Nicely done Caribou. Rarely does game 7 go to the visiting team. Entertaining game. I thought Curry played poorly for most of the Finals.

Great series.

Irving hit the big shot and then tried to pull a Dwight Buycks!

Congrats to the Cavs, Dan Gilbert and also to Jimmy Boylan who now has both an NCAA Championship and NBA Championship ring!

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Nicely done Caribou. Rarely does game 7 go to the visiting team. Entertaining game. I thought Curry played poorly for most of the Finals.
    I agree on Curry - careless with the ball...too much dribbling...ton of air balls. For the most part, no crispness to their offense, but some of that had to do with the Cavs D.

I wonder where Love will be p!aying next year.

The game drew an 18.9 overnight rating, tops in the post-Michael Jordan finals era. Game 7 in 2013 (Heat-Spurs) drew a 17.7 overnight and in 2010 (Lakers-Celtics) an 18.2.

The game drew a 46.3 rating (on average 46.3 % of the homes in Cleveland were watching) and 39.4 rating in San Francisco.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I agree on Curry - careless with the ball...too much dribbling...ton of air balls. For the most part, no crispness to their offense, but some of that had to do with the Cavs D.

I wonder where Love will be p!aying next year.
    Crazy how late in the game yesterday, Curry tried throwing that behind the back pass that went out of bounds. In a close playoff game every possession is too important.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123