Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jimmy Butler to Timberwolves?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Many don't believe that Pippen really is/was one of the top 50 of all time.
    Isiah Thomas. He said he could handle MJ, Magic and Bird not wanting him on the original Dream Team...but not Pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Dunn? Butler is 10 times the player Dunn is going to be. Jimmy Butler is a very good basketball player.
    I think Dunn will be Rajon Rondo with a better jump shot and much better attitude in the NBA. He is the only kid in the draft that I expect to play in multiple all-star games (others probably will, but Dunn is the only one I place that expectation on). More importantly, Dunn will be that level of player at the most important position in today's NBA. Impressed with what Jimmy Butler has become, but you can find wings that defend and hit the perimeter jumper. Not as easy to find a franchise type point guard.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I think Dunn will be Rajon Rondo with a better jump shot and much better attitude in the NBA. He is the only kid in the draft that I expect to play in multiple all-star games (others probably will, but Dunn is the only one I place that expectation on). More importantly, Dunn will be that level of player at the most important position in today's NBA. Impressed with what Jimmy Butler has become, but you can find wings that defend and hit the perimeter jumper. Not as easy to find a franchise type point guard.
    I disagree wholeheartedly. There has never been as many great point guards as there are now in the NBA. I can't think of very many wings that defend and hit the perimeter jumper at an all star level. I also don't think the Dunn is that good, and would be very disappointed if I had a top 5 pick and had to settle for him, although I think he will be a decent NBA player.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123