Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greek Freak Loves Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    I don't want any part of Jabari consistently manning the 4 without a dominant defensive center patrolling the paint. He's just way to much of a liability defensively and isn't going to rebound enough to make it worthwhile. Henry doesn't fit this team at all unless you're ready to unload Jabari. I'd love to find a Serge Ibaka type and play smaller with shooters off the bench. I think that would be the best direction in moving forward.
    Jabari has to improve defensively, no doubt about it. His best position might still be the 3. I do not think Henry is the Bucks' top target, but it might be too great of value to pass on if he is there at #10. 6'11" with a 7'2" wingspan, is Henry even done growing? Henry's ability to handle the ball is remarkable for his age and size. His shooting will come, he has good form. My choice right now would be to take Valentine at #10.

Some interesting free agent centers: Bismack Biyombo, Dwight Howard and Al Horford. Biyombo would be a defensive-minded center, but how much will he cost? Howard may not be what he once was, back issues? Horford is similar to Monroe, nice offensive skills but not a rim protector. Will the Bucks try to move Monroe or stick with him at least another season. Henson had problems with injuries last season, but when healthy can certainly be a shot blocker. Should be another interesting offseason. Just hope the Bucks get it right.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 05-28-2016 at 04:26 PM.

I like the idea of Biyombo, but after the strong playoff run he will probably get over paid somewhere and he is a bit undersized.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I like the idea of Biyombo, but after the strong playoff run he will probably get over paid somewhere and he is a bit undersized.
    He is pretty studly though - being with the Raptors, he was been a hidden gem until their playoff run.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    He is pretty studly though - being with the Raptors, he was been a hidden gem until their playoff run.
    Lots of talk about him getting anywhere from $15-$20mil / per year this off season from someone... Unfortunately great defensive and rebounding big guys are a huge need for the whole league... In a perfect world I would like to see the Bucks trade Monroe & MCW, sign Biyombo, draft a PG that can shoot the 3, and sign a guy like Dellavedova for depth...

Ultimately that would make the Bucks better defensively, tougher overall, and better shooting across the board... I think a team like that could win 45 games due to really solid D.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12