Thread: Jordy to UNLV

Jordy to UNLV

Link: https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/stat...78430179315713

@GoodmanESPN: UNLV has landed Milwaukee transfer Jordan Johnson, source told ESPN. Will sit and have one year left.

Good for him. I hear he has a good relationship with one of the assistants.

There goes Jordy Johnson, the greatest UWM point guard who ever lived.

I want to congratulate Rob Jeter and Chad Boudreau for bringing three high-major players to Milwaukee. Of course, they're gone now.

This program was trending decidedly upward, but that is also gone now.

What's left to say? LaVall will be fortunate if he ever recruits a player to Milwaukee as
    good as any of the three who have left. That's just the objective truth. Our program was torn to shreds because of ego. Instead of having a real opportunity to get back to the tournament for the second time in four years we will be hoping not to finish in the second division.

As for Jordy I wish him only great things in the desert. He gave us everything he had and boy, was it something. Too many highlights to list, but that three at the end of the first half against UW in Madison absolutely changed the game.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

Say gooooood night UWM Basketball. In the words of Hawk Harrelson, THIS ONE IS OOOVVVEEERRRR ! The program is DEAD. Thanks Braun. Thanks Mone. Thanks Baldwin. Thanks selection committee. Hank Iba, Bobby Knight, Red Auerbach, John Wooden, and Dean Smith combined couldn't win with Amanda's bunch next season or seasons to come. Good night, and good luck. The program is DEAD !!!! Congrats to Jordy, Austin and Akeem. You're all three class acts and deserve so so so much better than this rat hole created by Amanda Braun. Hope I got my point across.

What music would be more appropriate for this occasion: The Benny Hill Show theme or music from the big top?

"She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    What music would be more appropriate for this occasion: The Benny Hill Show theme or music from the big top?
    C'mon man, embrace the change! The song for today is "Happy Days Are Here Again."
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Music from the Eunuch board:

"It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)!

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    "The Benny Hill Show" theme should be the fight song of this university.