Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucks get 10th pick in lottery

I too hope Duncan calls it a career. I enjoyed watching him for years, but right now he just looks about done.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    It is nice that the Bucks also have picks #36 and #38, or picks #6 and #8 in the 2nd round. Either package those two to get a late first round pick or keep them. I heard one prospect state that he would stay in the draft if projected to go somewhere between #25 and #40. I think there is a belief that the first 10 picks of the 2nd round have a good chance to make the team.
    Inglis and O'Bryant were also picked in that range....2 years and counting for those 2. There is nice value early 2nd round, lots of options pop up, trade, sell, select, or select and stash the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The Timberwolves have a real chance to take a big step if the make the right pick.
    Towns and Wiggins are nice pieces to build around.

I think Henry slips down a bit, but I still don't see the Bucks taking him.

What happened to your Spurs Caribou? They looked so good, and then almost overnight looked slow and old. Does Duncan come back?
    Agreed Minny has a nice roster of solid pieces in addition to Towns and Wiggins, all depends on how Thibodeau views them. I mean is Rubio a TT style PG? Do they continue with the experiment to move Lavine to the PG and ship Rubio out?

Good question Kidd, my guess is they move Rubio out.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    Inglis and O'Bryant were also picked in that range....2 years and counting for those 2. There is nice value early 2nd round, lots of options pop up, trade, sell, select, or select and stash the pick.
    I think the Bucks use at least one second, if not both, on young international players that they can just let develop and maintain their rights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12