Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fewer Suites - More Club Seats In New Arena

The way business is being done these days is changing, entertainment budgets are being cut at a lot of companies because they are finding that the ROI on something like this just isn't there or isn't good enough to make it worth it. Our company looked closely at a lot of our entertainment expenses and found we really weren't getting a ton out of them and they were more often than not just used as a perk for employees more so than attracting new business.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I like the idea of more open areas in the arena. Less suites is good I think. I know what club seats are at Miller Park, but what will the club seats likely be at the new Bucks arena?

Different dynamic in the NFL as the teams get to keep revenue from suites so more might be better, while all other ticket revenue is shared with the visiting team.
    Agreed, have watched a few MU games from the ATI Club at the BC, from my perspective, that's hard to beat. Open, sit/stand where ever you want, bar/food, etc....I like that experience.

Never been in the club seats for an MU game, just media seats. Media seats used to be on the floor, which was awesome, not only to see a game, but to report here. Anytime there was a questionable call, an injury etc., the questions would come and we were always in a good spot to provide answers. Now that media is moved up stairs we are no where near as close, so we don't get the scoop like we used to. The one funny change with that is the pro scouts. Pro scouts were always on press row and often you would talk to a few to get thoughts on this guy or that guy. Now that the seats are upstairs, it isn't the same. You often see pro scouts walking up the stairs, see where the media seats are and duck into an empty seat 1/2 way up. Not all of them, but several.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12