Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Men's LAX: BIG EAST CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I told you!
    Good! I hope you keep telling me good news like that.

ESPNU's Quint Kessenich was shocked in Marquette going from a bubble team to a national seed. Said something like, there is no way they are the six best team in the country. Might even be an underdog to Carolina.
    March Madness starts in November

Well that sucks.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Well that sucks.
    Ouch - I'll say.

Losing all those seniors I assume they have a large freshmen class coming in? If so, wonder how things go with that. Critical hire for the program.
    Last edited by CaribouJim; 06-10-2016 at 11:22 AM.

That was pretty much inevitable. Much closer to home and a traditional lacrosse power. If this happen, they have to make another good hire. That's how the program will need to be built. Look at Butler in basketball.

If I'm Bill Scholl, I first look at the associate coach who's been involved since the start of the program.

Has Amplo officially taken the Princeton job, or just interviewed for it?
    #BringShakaHome

He is on the list to interview, but if Princeton is calling, so will others.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Pay Joe and his assistants top program money!

By the way, the Men's lacrosse team is supposed to go to Italy on Monday for a European tour:

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-...061016aab.html

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    If I'm Bill Scholl, I first look at the associate coach who's been involved since the start of the program.
    Stephen Brundage. Great, sharp guy also. He's a Loyola (Md) grad too, so easily identifies the value of Jesuit education.

Would really be a shame to lose Joe Amplo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast