Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Admirals get screwed?

They never contacted them.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    I guess I don't get why it was a slap in the face. The Admirals aren't a draw. Their arrangement with the BC was a unique one due to the Pettits. Why would the Bucks ownership have any obligation to them?
    It's a slap in the face because the Bucks didn't sit down and talk to the Admirals. Yes, I agree the Bucks have zero obligation to them.

To say the Admirals aren't a draw would be incorrect. They average 6,169 per game. Which for an yearly total equals Marquette attendance. Yes, it takes the Admirals 41 dates to get their compared to 16 to 19 for Marquette.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    To say the Admirals aren't a draw would be incorrect. They average 6,169 per game. Which for an yearly total equals Marquette attendance. Yes, it takes the Admirals 41 dates to get their compared to 16 to 19 for Marquette.
    My local church also could draw what Marquette does in attendance it may take 4 masses a weekend to do it and the big Easter Vigil and Xmas eve mass but we should put them in the Bradley Center too.
    "In the words of Bill Simmons, "Because that's how we roll be-yotch!"" -IWB

Ok, I guess, that is what I just said. Don't understand what your point your trying to make or ask. I guess if your church pays enough in rent, sure why not.

Are you really downgrading an average of 6,000+ per game? God I hope, not!
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 04-26-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12