Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MU Press Release on Wally

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    And there you go again ... I have seen the evidence and have a different view than you, but I chose not to make snarky attacks to your ability to decide for yourself. This is getting ridiculous!
    Exactly why I've avoided this discussion...well, that and a busy day at work. It's either defend Marquette even against the evidence or attack the program and vilify Wojo. I'm not a fan of either option, so screw it, no one's opinion will likely change on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Exactly why I've avoided this discussion...well, that and a busy day at work. It's either defend Marquette even against the evidence or attack the program and vilify Wojo. I'm not a fan of either option, so screw it, no one's opinion will likely change on the issue.
    That's the bottom line. Too many opinions and no facts. And, there are no facts other than Wally is no longer on the BB team...!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    That's the bottom line. Too many opinions and no facts. And, there are no facts other than Wally is no longer on the BB team...!
    Yup. Wally is gone. Whatever we may individually think about it, personally I will embrace whoever takes the scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Yup. Wally is gone. Whatever we may individually think about it, personally I will embrace whoever takes the scholarship.
    Yes.

We have exactly zero evidence either way. We may know the what - meaning the decision, the outcome - but we do not know the why - though different theories - that's THEORIES - have been presented representing different view points.

Personally, I find some of the THEORIES somewhat illogical. Others, at least to me, seem to make more sense. I simply prefer to go with what seems to me to be the most logical of the "why's."
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 04-23-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    We have exactly zero evidence either way. We may know the what - meaning the decision, the outcome - but we do not know the why - though different theories - that's THEORIES - have been presented representing different view points.

Personally, I find some of the THEORIES somewhat illogical. Others, at least to me, seem to make more sense. I simply prefer with what seems to me to be the most logical of the "why's."
    You are hitting on what I have been saying. Not a decision...rather an outcome. Hoops1212 seems to have it right. Took 4 days for MU to come forward.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456