Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bill Johnson - Thanks for the memories, and for the honesty

I saw that!!! Crazy stuff going on in WBB right now

UNLV might be in a worse spot with it being their most high-profile sport that's dealing with the chaos and because it sounds like they'll have Academic Progress Rate issues as well as only having 3 guys on the team.

I just want to know where silent mark is on all of this?

I dream of the day Amanda gets what is comimg to her
    Last edited by lutzow10; 04-18-2016 at 12:28 AM.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Here is an excellent interview with Bill Johnson. It just infuriates me that someone so supportive of and loyal to the program is the latest victim of the purge.

http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articl...andabraun.html

By the way, in another interview Bill identified the "racially insensitive" remark for which he was suspended. In reference to the long beard on a YSU player he made a joke that the guy must have a tough time getting through airport security.

Let that sink in.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

My take is that at the airport, they now check for everything in the post 9/11 Era and that a long beard might indeed slow down the inspection process.

Having had at one point grown his facial hair fairly long and as one who spends a lot of time at airports, The Voice of The Panthers may even have been speaking from first-hand experience.

Maybe the A.D. and S.I.D. should have asked him what he meant before suspending him?
    Last edited by dylanrocks; 04-18-2016 at 10:10 AM.

That would have meant that the S.I.D. would have to work. That's a joke. He can't even do simple math. In his world, 8 plus 5 equals 14. Go back and read his press release on the Time Warner broadcast schedule for men's & women's hoops. For over one month his press release had headline announcing 14 broadcasts. His first paragraph in the release indicated that 8 men's games & 5 women's games would be televised. That release remained on their site for 3 months. And you all did notice he was taken off the men's basketball game day duties half way through the season? He's a joke. WTMJ radio asked ALL season for credentials and press releases and received NOTHING from him. WTMJ told me they received more assistance and information from the Milwaukee Wave and Arrowhead High School. That is your UWM athletic department, once again on the cutting edge of ineptness!

Related to this, my friend huey from the Eunuch board asked a great question:

Did anyone actually complain about Bill's remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    Related to this, my friend huey from the Eunuch board asked a great question:

Did anyone actually complain about Bill's remarks?
    Just Amanda Braun.
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234