Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by PantherNation View Post
    We'll get a good idea of who is on next year's schedule at the Senior Salute.

Oh wait...
    Will next year's team have a Senior Salute? We'll have to have seniors to, you know, salute.

We'll have to have, you know, a team.
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Braun played ball as a student. Suit her up and have her play all the games: one vs. five. Then she can salute herself at season's end.
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Amanda already assumes to know everything the team is thinking. "I played college basketball and I wouldn't have wanted to play in this tournament."

Sorry, but I'll pass. I really don't want to see that in a basketball uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Amanda already assumes to know everything the team is thinking. "I played college basketball and I wouldn't have wanted to play in this tournament."
    I remember her saying that. As preposterous as most anything she has said.

There wasn't any such tournament available for her to turn up her nose at when she was playing, i'd bet.

And i wonder if 22-year-old Amanda Braun would have been as persnickety.
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapheap View Post
    I remember her saying that. As preposterous as most anything she has said.

There wasn't any such tournament available for her to turn up her nose at when she was playing, i'd bet.

And i wonder if 22-year-old Amanda Braun would have been as persnickety.
    Thanks ever so much for the mental images....not sure which is worse....22 year old Braun playing 5 on 1, or 2016 Braun playing 5 on 1......oh the humanity.
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHawkReturns View Post
    Thanks ever so much for the mental images....not sure which is worse....22 year old Braun playing 5 on 1, or 2016 Braun playing 5 on 1......oh the humanity.
    From what I heard she had decent handles with the ball. Maybe she can coach some of the new players on how to do it in the fall - it will be her first experience coaching.

I like the opponents we are playing in the South Dakota tournament. It should be a good test for our young team and Coach Val!

Asked of me today at the store: "Why is UWM doing a total rebuild?"

Several minutes later, I'm still trying to process the question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast