Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schedule

Schedule

Does anyone have a list of all the games for 2016-17?

At Montana.

That's the list.

College basketball schedule's come out around Labor Day.
    March Madness starts in November

Honestly and without a trace of sarcasm, I think that this program has much bigger problems than next season's schedule. Sorry.

All non-con games are expected to be on the road vs. MATC. ALL of them. No one else wants to play us lest the stink of Amanda Braun rub off on their program. We are now lepers.

Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Scorned and branded.

Actually I think it might be pretty easy to find teams to play this season.

With the players lost to graduation and transfer, this might be the worst team we've had in, what, 15 years maybe?

One look at this roster, with no Jordy, Akeem, Tiby, JJ, AA, or Cody, and schools will say, hell yes we'll play you!!

The new staff is looking at about 8 scholarships to fill. What are you going to get in a couple months of recruiting?

Do I hear Marquette on the line?
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

We'll get a good idea of who is on next year's schedule at the Senior Salute.

Oh wait...

Oh yeah, the Senior Salute!

When do you think that will be?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast