Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Braun on 105.7

Braun on 105.7

Check out @mikewickett's Tweet: https://twitter.com/mikewickett/stat...202518016?s=07

Tweet questions for Braun @mikewickett with #AskAmanda for the tag.

Could someone please ask her how she feels about depriving one of the top five to 10 players in program history the opportunity to move into the top 10 in all-time scoring and top 5 in all-time rebounding?

I don't want the players who were directly affected by this decision to be forgotten. They gave an awful lot to their team and school!

Will tweet dylan
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Any other questions I can ask for anyone? You can see the ones I already sent on https://twitter.com/mikewickett
    Class of 1998
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

'Hawk, you could add that Jordy Johnson, another one of the top five to 10 players in program history, was prevented from passing Marquette's Tony Miller for tops in single-season state D-1 assists (he needed eight) and had a realistic chance with a tournament run of becoming just the fourth player in D-1 history to register 300 or more assists in a season (he needed 33).
    Last edited by dylanrocks; 04-14-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    'Hawk, you could add that Jordy Johnson, another one of the top 5 to 10 players in program history, was deprived of passing Marquette's Tony Miller for tops in single-season state D-1 assists (he needed eight) and had a realistic chance with a tournament run of joining three players as the only four with 300 or more assists in a season (he needed 33).
    Did both in 1 tweet. Said players had shots at records with post season. Was it more important to fire Jeter? Does she regret that?

140 characters is kinda tough! LOL Especially for a Twitter newbie like me!
    Class of 1998

If this team had gone on a three- or four-game winning streak in a postseason tournament, it would have moved into the top five in all-time single-season program wins and made the coach the winningest in program history. Would this have warranted an extension?
    Last edited by dylanrocks; 04-14-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Where did the money come from to pay Coach Jeter for not coaching? If the money came from athletic department funds, how will other sports programs be affected? If any of the money came from funds given by donors, were the donors told this is how funds would be used?
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

Here are the questions I submitted so far:

https://twitter.com/mikewickett/stat...85901202518016

Class of 1998

Done Fran.
    Class of 1998

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast