Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yesterday I finally got my first contact from the administration

Quote Originally Posted by PantherFan1997 View Post
    Here's my story about the athletic department...

My family has had season tickets going back to the first time we played at MECCA (that's what it was called then - Fran, I know you remember those days). That's a span of over 25 years.

Before this last season, I made the difficult decision to not renew my seats.

Shortly before the season started, I received 2 sets of season tickets in the mail. (This was after Brian left, and a sign of transition pains or incompetence).

I called the ticket office to tell them I had received the tickets, had not paid for them, was not renewing season tickets, and asked what I should do with the tickets received.

"Oh, sorry, you can just shred them, throw them out, or send them back." Absolutely nothing about why I'm not renewing, etc.

And they wonder why season ticket sales are down 60%.
    The embarrassment is palpable. Literally the most inept administration in the last 10 years....and that is really saying a lot.
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherFan1997 View Post
    Here's my story about the athletic department...

My family has had season tickets going back to the first time we played at MECCA (that's what it was called then - Fran, I know you remember those days). That's a span of over 25 years.

Before this last season, I made the difficult decision to not renew my seats.

Shortly before the season started, I received 2 sets of season tickets in the mail. (This was after Brian left, and a sign of transition pains or incompetence).

I called the ticket office to tell them I had received the tickets, had not paid for them, was not renewing season tickets, and asked what I should do with the tickets received.

"Oh, sorry, you can just shred them, throw them out, or send them back." Absolutely nothing about why I'm not renewing, etc.

And they wonder why season ticket sales are down 60%.
    Welcome to the U Board!

It's incredible how bad things are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234