Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

That can't be. Ben Simmons going number 2. The World Wide Leader was telling us he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I also noticed Henry Ellenson a Milwaukee Buck.
    March Madness starts in November

Henry would be a terrible pick for the Bucks. If he was at the Bucks pick I would look at trading it.

Not sure that Henry makes the most sense for the Bucks either. I guess they could eventually have a lineup of Giannis, Middleton, Parker and Henry at the 1-4 positions, just seems like they need another strong perimeter player and a defensive center.

I could see the Bucks going with a center if they like one at their position (the kid from Utah).

I agree, strong guard with shooting and ball skills - in a playoff series can Giannis really play the point full time? I also wonder if they will keep Monroe if a team is interested and has picks or a player available.

With Parker I don't see them taking Henry from a need standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I could see the Bucks going with a center if they like one at their position (the kid from Utah).

I agree, strong guard with shooting and ball skills - in a playoff series can Giannis really play the point full time? I also wonder if they will keep Monroe if a team is interested and has picks or a player available.

With Parker I don't see them taking Henry from a need standpoint.
    I'm sure they will look to move Monroe, but it won't be that easy because you have to get a player or players back in the same salary neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I'm sure they will look to move Monroe, but it won't be that easy because you have to get a player or players back in the same salary neighborhood.
    Easier to do near the draft than once rosters are set and you get closer to the season (resigning players, free agents, etc.).
    When the season ends, guys like Mayo, Bayless, Vasquez become free agents so there will be space to take on salary as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Easier to do near the draft than once rosters are set and you get closer to the season (resigning players, free agents, etc.).
    When the season ends, guys like Mayo, Bayless, Vasquez become free agents so there will be space to take on salary as needed.
    I'm not worried about the Bucks having space, I'm worried about potential trading partners having 16 million dollars worth of players to trade for Monroe that are not complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    That would not be true, if the team Monroe is going to can absorb the entire salary. And with the salary cap expected to take a big jump 10-15 million finding a team would not be that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    That would not be true, if the team Monroe is going to can absorb the entire salary. And with the salary cap expected to take a big jump 10-15 million finding a team would not be that hard.
    Good point. Any team getting Monoe would not be tied down by a long term contract either. 1 to 2 years max.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast