Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    That's the money quote, 'Heap: "Elevating the program."

So Braun must expect Jordan to deliver better than a 20-13 record and an RPI of 165 or above next season.

Otherwise, why would she have made a change?
    You forgot top three finish in the H League, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    By the way, an MU fan saying we made a great hire is cute. It's sort of like us saying MU made a great hire in WOJO! Gosh, I sure hope we can expect similarly spectacular results!

Hey just offering an opinion. Unlike some people, I don't have an obsessive need to reference another basketball program as a response.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Hey just offering an opinion. Unlike some people, I don't have an obsessive need to reference another basketball program as a response.
    Wasn't actually referring to you, but good on you.

All right I'm killing this now - STOP with the fighting. We can all be adults here.

Lavall Jordan is her guy. She owns him. He will need to prove otherwise. That's the bottom line.

Res ipsa loquitur.

On the bright side, the general consensus among Michigan fans seems to be that Jordan is considered a bigger loss than Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerj View Post
    On the bright side, the general consensus among Michigan fans seems to be that Jordan is considered a bigger loss than Alexander.
    I noticed the same thing. On top of the fact he was their highest paid assistant. Part of me wonders if he had any other interviews/looks from some other programs; though it does seem like AB got her top choice

I have hopes that LJ will be a good hire. He seems very grounded as a person, and highly respected at Michigan. How he will be as a HC remains to be seen. If the players decide to stay, that will say a lot to me.
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Alright, well in Jordan we trust.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast