Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Basketball Tournament - Marquette Alumni Team

Do we know the date & time when MU next plays?
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Do we know the date & time when MU next plays?
    Don't know that it is set in stone yet. Thought I read that it will be either this coming Thursday or Friday in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Don't know that it is set in stone yet. Thought I read that it will be either this coming Thursday or Friday in Philly.
    Well, let's hope it's a night game because that would mean they are on ESPN2.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Well, let's hope it's a night game because that would mean they are on ESPN2.
    First night game on Friday

http://bracket.thetournament.com/#/

very happy to see that they play on ESPN from now on, the play by play guy on Whistle Sports was rough... I was getting so annoyed when he kept referring to DJO as MU's most recent NBA draft pick... completely ignoring the fact that Henry was drafted JUST last month.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Good news! ESPN 2

Thank God Fran Fraschilla is calling the MU game and not Dan Dakich.

Excited to see what Gardner can add to the team tonight, hopefully Lockett will be joining them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Excited to see what Gardner can add to the team tonight, hopefully Lockett will be joining them as well?
    Gardner should be a huge help, right now the bigs we have been using are Burke and Jackson and while they give great defensive effort they are lacking on the offensive end to say the least. Hopefully Davante can bring some sort of offensive presence inside and hold his own on the Defense that would round things out a little bit more.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast