Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Shining Moment......

Roy Willaims showing Bo Ryan the way to lose with class and dignity.

I have always liked One Shining Moment... Until Koenig hit the shot

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Why, because I don't like Bo Ryan and a stupid song? The only time I can watch it is when MU is involved. Lame tradition that I will guarantee 70% of people think jumped the shark.
    72, I too think it has long, long run its course, kind of like MU's present uniforms, but I digress. I could live to be 100 and they'll still be playing the same damn song, but I think we are in the minority I'm afraid as far as disliking it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    72, I too think it has long, long run its course, kind of like MU's present uniforms, but I digress. I could live to be 100 and they'll still be playing the same damn song, but I think we are in the minority I'm afraid as far as disliking it.
    We are not in the minority. Listen to 540 tomorrow with their annual three hours of dissing One Shining Moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Roy Willaims showing Bo Ryan the way to lose with class and dignity.
    You win the internet tonight.

We are not in the minority. Listen to 540 tomorrow with their annual three hours of dissing One Shining Moment.
    Sounds like riveting radio.

You don't like it. Others do. Life goes on.

Not sure Homer would deviate from Packer talk to discuss One Shining Moment.

One Shining Moment is harmless fun for me. Nice to see the summation of the tournament and all the best moments captured. My wife hates it, thinks it's dated and overdone. I get that, but any time they've tried to replace it, the replacement has been even worse. I love the idea of it, and until they come up with a better way to condense the best 3 weeks in basketball into 3 minutes, I hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    One Shining Moment is harmless fun for me. Nice to see the summation of the tournament and all the best moments captured. My wife hates it, thinks it's dated and overdone. I get that, but any time they've tried to replace it, the replacement has been even worse. I love the idea of it, and until they come up with a better way to condense the best 3 weeks in basketball into 3 minutes, I hope it continues.
    I do as well. Just a fun thing whatever the music. See some of the highs and lows of the tourney.

The team stream channels did team specific ones. Here's Nova's. Sung by Ne-Yo instead of Luther Vandross. A bit different, but still quite good IMO

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/04...uite-good.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast