Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for in the Final Four?

Who are you rooting for in the Final Four?

Obviously, most of us probably want Villanova to win. I have them slightly ahead of Oklahoma. I wish that game was for the championship. Buddy Hield is a guy that you want to to succeed. In terms of work ethic, he is the next Curry. There is a reason why Curry is that good and it's because he works his tail off. Considering Hield's pregame routine is to shoot for 4 hours on the day of the game, it's no surprise why he is such a lethal scorer. On top of that, it seems like he has a playful personality that you like to see in your superstars.

Nova, preferred. But then OK, if it is not Nova. Not excited about either of the ACC teams.

I want the winner of the Nova - Oklahoma game to win it all, and I hope it is Villanova!

Nova, they win, I win my brackets. If not Nova, OK.

Nova, Oklahoma, UNC, Syracuse.

I want to see a Nova-UNC game. It could be one for the ages. But at the same time a Nova championship is best for the conference, so if that means they beat Syracuse I'm fine with that as well.

Nova for the win. OK is my 2nd pick. The other side of the bracket is so distasteful that I could not shower enough afterwards if I picked one of them. BUT, if it had to be one of them, please dear God, do not let it be Cuse!

Go Nova! If Nova loses, then Oklahoma. UNC or Syracuse, no thanks. I believe Vegas has UNC as the favorite.

Nova, even though they were the only school that didn't accept my son (he was wait listed and could have gone if he really wanted to go there). That said, if he gets accepted to UNC tonight I may have to change my tune even though I still can't forgive Roy for running up the score against us in 2003 and told him as much when I saw him at RDU airport several years ago. $yracu$e? Never. Oklahoma is second in my list right now.

Reptile: How did Deputy Dawg respond?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast