Thread: Spies with Lies: Dakdelsur

Spies with Lies: Dakdelsur

For the last three years, Milwaukee basketball has been a Zapruder film in the making.

Cue the Twighlight Zone theme.

Or maybe the Secret Agent Man theme?

If Dakdelsur is really affiliated with Panther Atletics in any fashion, what does that say about the kind of operation that the AD runs? Is Amanda Braun the kind of leader whose followers will actively play silly games like this in an attempt to discredit anyone who disagrees with her? Is this the result of misguided loyalty, or did she exclaim "Will no one rid me of this turbulent PantherU Admin?"

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.
    Last edited by Skrapheap; 03-29-2016 at 10:29 PM.

I enjoyed the article on Dakdelsur. This thing goes deep jack!

Sadly, I think Jimmy only scratched the surface with this one.....just trust me on that one. This one more than stinks.

One thing I should point out....Dak del Sur is Spanish for South Dakota......let your mind wander a bit on that one.....interesting choice of screen names, isn't it....almost like the person had a background in mass communications, is prolific and experienced on Twitter and perhaps has had extensive education in Spanish and English.....is a Social Justice warrior of some type....and is professionally affiliated with the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee with a vested interest in the success of Amanda Braun for some reason................or maybe it was just a random person in South Dakota REALLY INTO IP MASKING who loves Spanish and who found Jimmy on Twitter and then this board, but NOT the Eunuch board?
    Last edited by TheDarkHawkReturns; 03-29-2016 at 10:06 PM.

This situation is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the more it stinks. Get out your tinfoil hats, fellas!

If this was any other team/school i would be on the edge of my seat popcorn im hand, but when its your alma mater its not quite as fun. This whole thing seems like some kind of sick reality tv show. So bizzare!
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

I am new to this Twitter stuff....yeah, I am that guy. It appears to me that @GoVikeHoops is no longer "active". Searched for it and got "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!". Which is really odd for an account that is supposedly from an "insider" and a fan of Augustana. Seems more consistent with an account meant for "other purposes".

If I am missing something with this whole Twitter thing, please educate this old guy.