Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nice start to the 2016 non conference schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    This sounds like a cool road trip and their arena looks pretty neat and intimate. Would be nice if it was on a Saturday, but still worth considering. Never have been to the Naval Academy.

http://www.navysports.com/facilities/alumni-hall.html
    It is a beautiful campus, steeped in history. Right on the water, as you would expect, off the Chesapeake. If you ever get a chance, Commissioning Week is awesome. This is something that is especially fun to watch. http://www.usna.edu/PAO/faq_pages/herndon.php

I should actually be able to make this game in person. My wife hates basketball with every bone in her body, but I think I might be able to coerce her into coming along if I agree to take her out for MD Chesapeake Bay hard shell blue crabs before the game in Annapolis. Before moving out to this area, I'd never tried nor even heard of blue crabs. Eighteen year later - it's possibly my favorite food now. Nothing beats an afternoon of eating hard shell crabs and drinking beer.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I should actually be able to make this game in person. My wife hates basketball with every bone in her body, but I think I might be able to coerce her into coming along if I agree to take her out for MD Chesapeake Bay hard shell blue crabs before the game in Annapolis. Before moving out to this area, I'd never tried nor even heard of blue crabs. Eighteen year later - it's possibly my favorite food now. Nothing beats an afternoon of eating hard shell crabs and drinking beer.
    Except soft shells when they are in season.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456