Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nice start to the 2016 non conference schedule

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    Add Vandy to the schedule in the Veterans Classic on November 11th. Game will played in Annapolis, MD. OSU vs Navy in the other match up.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-state-vs-navy
    Why aren't they holding this on an aircraft carrier??? in the evening??
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Annapolis doesn't have deep enough water....

VS

Past two year with this event on CBSSN
    2014 Michigan State vs Navy & Tennessee vs VCU
    2015 Florida vs Navy & North Carolina vs Temple
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yep.....no Gavitt game this year.....https://twitter.com/matt_velazquez/s...79209719353344
    With the 2K Classic going on during the end of that week, it makes sense that we are out this year.
    #BringShakaHome

This sounds like a cool road trip and their arena looks pretty neat and intimate. Would be nice if it was on a Saturday, but still worth considering. Never have been to the Naval Academy.

http://www.navysports.com/facilities/alumni-hall.html

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Don't remind me - maybe the best and coolest and seats I've ever had a sporting event - first row almost at half court. Dick Strong sitting behind me and looking at me with an expression on his face that communicated "Who is that loser sitting there and relegating me to the 2nd row?".

Junior shaking his head and saying "I'm not playing on this". They would wipe the floor and immediately the condensation would pop to the surface. Bummer as the women's game went off without a hitch on a beautiful day - I was more worried about it being a windy evening and not the sun setting.

Charleston a great location for a road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Don't remind me - maybe the best and coolest and seats I've ever had a sporting event - first row almost at half court. Dick Strong sitting behind me and looking at me with an expression on his face that communicated "Who is that loser sitting there and relegating me to the 2nd row?".

Junior shaking his head and saying "I'm not playing on this". They would wipe the floor and immediately the condensation would pop to the surface. Bummer as the women's game went off without a hitch on a beautiful day - I was more worried about it being a windy evening and not the sun setting.

Charleston a great location for a road trip.
    Don't most people who sit behind you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    I lobbed that one right over the plate didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    As compared to those who sit a row in front of Caribou who just shaken their collective heads at the latest Lil Monarchs story.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast