Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ACC Tourney ReDo

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    If Notre Dame beats UNC you can say 3 of the FinalbFoir are from the Big East. Doesn't mean they are "in" the Big East, just that they're "from" the Big East.
    That definitely will be the narrative if that is the case.

While I wouldn't mind having ND in the Big East, but I'm glad not to have to associate with that awful Syracuse program anymore. Leave it up to me, and I would fully vacate any note that Syracuse ever participated in anything called the Big East. They are everything that is wrong with collegiate athletics.
    #BringShakaHome

F the Cuse....they and Pitt combined to dismantle the Old Big east...will never ever ever root for them EVER. They didn't even belong in the tournament. My tarheels will not be beat though...easily the most talented team in the country.

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I kinda like this ND squad.

I mean, it doesn't hurt that they beat UW. But they're fun to watch when they're clicking like tonight.

Another way to look at Carolina vs Syracuse is not ACC vs ACC, but Probation U vs Investigation U

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Thanks for finding. I read this late last night, but couldn't remember where I read it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12