Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACC Tourney ReDo

ACC Tourney ReDo

Thats kind of like what tonight is. Yawwwnnn....

Thankfully the Final Four isn't ACC on one side of the bracket and Big 12 on the other.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Rooting for Notre Dame 2 games in a row. What the hell is happening to me!

Hoping to see Virginia come out of the ACC Mini-Tournament. They're the only team on that side of the bracket I remotely like. So far, they are the team that has impressed me the most in the tournament (though Villanova is close behind).

I'm rooting for an all Catholic final w/ Nova bringing it home for the BE.

I like the idea of the Final Four being the Villanova Revenge Tour. The only two non-Big East teams to beat them this year were Oklahoma and Virginia. Those were also their two worst losses of the year. Early April is a great time to mete out some vengeance.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...8td?li=BBnb7Kz

Hey Bob, the Big East has a round robin schedule as well and one of their members knocked your #1 team out of the tourney shortly after this article went on line.

Would love a Nova and ND final.

I hate the Tournament. First cheering for ND, now syracuse. All for my damn bracket.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

If Notre Dame beats UNC you can say 3 of the FinalbFoir are from the Big East. Doesn't mean they are "in" the Big East, just that they're "from" the Big East.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast