Thread: A new name

A new name

No, not for me.

First, a definition:

eu·nuch
    ˈyo͞onək
    noun
    -- a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

Henceforth I will refer to what used to be the Freak board by its entirely appropriate new name: the Eunuch board. It is now clearly the province of the castrati singing together in service to their empress -- she who brooks no dissent, and shall not be questioned.

Oh my god hahahahahahahahaha

BBF wins the internet for today!

If gomkepanthers is who we think he is, that is a more than adequate description of that character!
    346 Freak board posts prior to censorship. This is my home now.

Eunuch board is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Eunuch board is the best
    By that I mean the name hahahaha

I wholeheartedly believe thay gomkepanthers is that hack from the athletic department that used to play Baseball at uwm. The guy is a tool and the new name fits perfectly! Would anyone be surprised if he is the admin? Based on all that garbage in the new "rules" it wouldnt be shocking in the least.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    I wholeheartedly believe thay gomkepanthers is that hack from the athletic department that used to play Baseball at uwm. The guy is a tool and the new name fits perfectly! Would anyone be surprised if he is the admin? Based on all that garbage in the new "rules" it wouldnt be shocking in the least.
    I don't think so on him. Look, I don't want anyone to be rude to specific people. That guy you're referring to is still our fellow alum, he still cares about the program and he still wants what we want - a successful hoops team. He just believes in a different way of achieving those goals. Unbeknownst to him, that way is destructive. I haven't shared what coaches from across the country have been telling me because it's pretty disheartening with Braun still sitting in the athletic director's office.

I can't tell you to be all sunshine and rainbows, and I'm not going to edit what people say if it hurts people's feelings. I just want people to remember that we're still a family, and though we get in big arguments with our brothers, they are still our brothers.