Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bentil

Bentil

Bentil declares for the NBA draft but does not hire an agent. Can't say that this is unexpected and will be interesting to see where he projects as things move along.

Talk about playing the system, Coach Cal says his entire team, less the two that are not eligible, will declare for the NBA draft.
    Interesting move by Coach Cal.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-bas...alipari-032316

Just silliness from Cal. Walk-ons declaring?

Why waste everybody's time?

Cal always finds a way to make it about Cal.

Xavier's Trevon Bluiett will declare for NBA Draft, but will not hire agent, sources told ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Xavier's Trevon Bluiett will declare for NBA Draft, but will not hire agent, sources told ESPN.
    Why not. Just hope he ends up returning to Xavier (not likely a 1st round pick).

X's Reynolds does as well. Going to be a lot of guys declaring and coming back.

I expect that Blueitt comes back, but would not be surprised for Reynolds to remain in the draft. In his case, another year in college would be taking away future income that he never earns back. I cannot see him significantly improving in college, and think that he can make good money overseas at a minimum (and personally, I'd find room for him at end of NBA bench).
    #BringShakaHome

Rough weekend for @BIGEASTMBB alumns: Ben Bentil, Ryan Arcidiacono, D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Kellen Dunham all released by NBA teams.

I know some thought Bentil was a 1st talent but looks like he is going to have to make it the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Rough weekend for @BIGEASTMBB alumns: Ben Bentil, Ryan Arcidiacono, D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Kellen Dunham all released by NBA teams.

I know some thought Bentil was a 1st talent but looks like he is going to have to make it the hard way.
    One more year at PC, producing outside the shadow of Dunn, could have done wonders for his stock (and would have made PC significantly better this season). I thought that Dunham had a chance of sticking around, but it will be a case of lucking into the right situation. Arch and DSR should make good money overseas, but are not NBA players.
    #BringShakaHome

Bentil is not going to the D-league. Perhaps he will catch on with a team like the Bulls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast