Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Freak board is Lord of the Flies

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapheap View Post
    My question: where do i continue discussions of wonen's basketball and volleyball, so that i can be ignored here as a i am on the eunuch board?
    H
    Being from Madison, I really enjoy your reports on volleyball. I can only watch a game or two a year, so rely on you for info. Thanks.

My question: where do i continue discussions of wonen's basketball and volleyball, so that i can be ignored here as a i am on the eunuch board?
    H
    I guess based on the board's structure, this would be the place.

I encourage all of you to not just walk away from the Eunuch board. It is still on the top of google searches, and as such, will be a research tool for the media and other outsiders who deserve the benefit of the views of those of us opposed to Braun's leadership.

If you leave it, the world will be left with the impression that Braun has far more support than she does.......until D'Amato has his say, at least.

H
    I'll engage you in conversation here!

Now one of Amanda's goons is on there disparaging Fran - FRAN of all people - under two different screen names.

Tell all your friends to visit THIS board: http://pantheru.com/forum

i can't decide whether Pendleton/B. Smooth is one of AB's goons, or just someone who really doesn't like Fran.
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Who wouldn't like me?

It's too easy, unfortunately, to rub people the wrong way on message boards. I'm sure I have been guilty of it occasionally, and I regret it to the extent I am guilty of it. But when I look at that thread I still haven't seen a substantive response to the points I raised. I have no problem with people disagreeing, but the ad hominem posts aren't even worth the time it takes to read them. I guess everyone else is just sort of whistling past the graveyard or tired of the controversy, which I believe is exactly what the administration wants. The dismissal of Rob Jeter one year before his contract termed was stupid, clumsy, extremely expensive and terribly counterproductive to the whole athletic program and to the University's integrity in the way it was planned and executed. They are betting that few of us will care, that most of us are more interested in bread and circuses than in people and principles.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345