Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Coaching Candidates

Your joking right? We're talking two different things.
    March Madness starts in November

Braun and Mone are both under the gun and Sen. Taylor hit it right on. Mone Mouse is hiding with his Minnie Braun The fact is that if TJ gets the job, good night. He makes Tarkanian look clean. I know a lot of coaches, both current and former, and it all comes back the same regarding TJ. As one coach told me, if TJ was in the private sector, he would be doing 3 to 5 for fraud ....can't hide that. So go ahead Amanda, you tool, go hire a coach.

"Nobody's talking" just seems like a strange thing to say.

Have the players been placed under a gag order?

Is that what the "moving fast" meeting was about?

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    My guess is that they had there person and something went wrong. Which happens.
    Call me crazy, but if that's the case, that might qualify as something a reporter who has even a remote interest would, you know, report on.

It's nothing strange. There just is not news that are going to be put out to the public to the media. What school puts out names in who they are looking at. Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by uwm97 View Post
    Call me crazy, but if that's the case, that might qualify as something a reporter who has even a remote interest would, you know, report on.
    Which it would not be answered, which never is by any school hiring a coach in any sport.

Goodman was the one who put Tracy Webster name out there. Well, if he didn't get the job, neither Tracy or UWM will ever put the reason out there to why, because of respect to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by uwm97 View Post
    If TJ is picking up all this steam I'm reading about, is there a reason he wan't give an interview until now? It makes zero sense to me.
    I agree with this, but has anything during this debacle made sense? Sadly I don't think so.
    2014 UWM Grad in Atmospheric Sciences.
    Road Trips: UIC x 3, Loyola, Wright State x 2, Green Bay x 2, UW-Madison x 3, Northwestern, Detroit, Valpo x 2, Northern Iowa and Depaul.

So you're OK with the local newspaper allowing the university to control every single aspect of the story?

In that case, it has ceased to be a newspaper.

Jimmy and others are our better source of info that what local TV will give us. Some of us have better sources.

I'll wait for the experts to explain why anyone would think he's an upgrade over Jeter or how his resume is any different than Jeter's back in '05. I'm very excited to be whipped into shape here.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast