Thread: Amanda Braun is not a racist

Amanda Braun is not a racist

Enjoyed.

And agreed with.
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Seconded
    Class of 1998
    Lubar School of Business - BBA Management Information Systems
    Formerly known as Nighthawk
    The Dark Hawk arose in a time of great turmoil to fight for truth, justice and the Panther way.

Lena Taylor, "longtime supporter of the basketball program." That's a good one. Support goes both ways.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Lena Taylor, "longtime supporter of the basketball program." That's a good one. Support goes both ways.
    I understand the idea - that Taylor is just a politician alum who is trying to elbow her way into this.

But let me be perfectly clear - she's absolutely a supporter of the program. I've seen her at many games over the years, on multiple road trips. In fact, the first time I met her was at a Green Bay game at the Resch Center when I was a junior in college. That was back in 2008. She does give a **** about the basketball program. If you want to go back several years and find all her tweets, she's got plenty of them. She's never spoken up like this because, frankly, there's never been a moment where she's really felt it's time for her to step in so publicly.

I wouldn't just dismiss her because of her politics or because you haven't seen her at games.

Your have the right to your opinion like everyone does, if you have seen her at games, I would be a fool to say your lying. I wasn't the only one has said, I never seen her at games. Where is her youth groups going to games. We need attendance! She should be at events like Senior Day. Don't do twitter and just by putting something on twitter I wouldn't say that is an act of major support.
    March Madness starts in November