Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X game

X game

What is Xavier doing tonight? Lots of forced shots and poor defense. Down 17-8. Not looking good.

Of course they are missing shots...said that to a buddy today, that of course UW will win because a Xavier team that couldn't miss shots most of the year would be clanking them left and right tonight...that's what happens to Wisconsin(luckiest team in the country every year)...and it ain't good defense, they are just missing shots. I'm not watching it, but has Mack gone to zone yet?? If not, he should be...UW has never seen a zone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Of course they are missing shots...said that to a buddy today, that of course UW will win because a Xavier team that couldn't miss shots most of the year would be clanking them left and right tonight...that's what happens to Wisconsin(luckiest team in the country every year)...and it ain't good defense, they are just missing shots. I'm not watching it, but has Mack gone to zone yet?? If not, he should be...UW has never seen a zone like that.
    Wisconsin already shredded the 1-3-1 on 3 possessions in a row. Not going to work against them.

Wisconsin isn't lucky. They aren't just randomly good on defense every year.

I've never seen Wisconsin get such wide open shots ever.

Danger zone here. If this gets to 10+ going into half, it'll be really hard for X to come back on them.

Sumner has been brutal.

Yes, Sumner has been awful. Needs to let the game come to him. Just forcing so much other than a couple plays.

Xavier with their first lead.

As bad as they played, they're still up at the half

Wow, a 3 point lead at half after a brutal first half of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Wow, a 3 point lead at half after a brutal first half of play.
    Wisconsin has missed a lot of open shots too.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast