Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: X game

brewcity77,

Good overview, except that it does not include players who sat out this year after transferring last year. Creighton, for example, adds Marcus Foster, who averaged over 15 ppg as a freshman at Kansas State before being dismissed from the team as a sophomore.

There are other transfers as well. Someone posted a list of those that will be eligible next season, but I can't find it now.

There are also a few guys who red-shirted this year. In fact, Creighton has Justin Patton, who was a Top 100 recruit. I think Xavier also had a kid sit out this season as well.

I see it at Villanova and X fighting it out again at the top. If Whitehead comes back for SHU, it is a 3 team race.

Creighton can be in the next tier along with SHU if Whitehead is gone, but I can also see SHU imploding again.

Butler, MU and Georgetown battling it out for 5th place, though if Henry comes back, we jump into the group with Creighton and SHU.

DePaul, SJU (lots of talent but young and an inexperienced coach) and Providence (assuming Bentil is gone) as the bottom 3.

Obviously a lot of questions to be answered for this league in the next month so things are likely to change dramatically.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678