Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tourney Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Huge foul on Happ. He's their best player and I don't look forward to playing against him for 3 more years.
    And then X jacks up two quick threes instead of going inside. Oy vey.

Texas A&M goes on a 14-2 run in last 40 seconds to send it to OT v Northern Iowa! �� Turn this game back on if you stopped watching. #Shocked

Why didn't the guy from UNI just chuck it down the court?

This was classic.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    This was classic.
    Bobby Knight is smiling somewhere with that answer!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Why didn't the guy from UNI just chuck it down the court?
    My thought exactly. Just heave it up in the air toward the other side of the court. By the time it came down and was touched time would expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    My thought exactly. Just heave it up in the air toward the other side of the court. By the time it came down and was touched time would expire.
    I am trying to think of the announcer that I was listening to in another game as he had the perfect breakdown. He was saying that whatever team it was, they should not foul. Said your options on defense are...

1) Try to steam the inbounds
    2) Trap them in the corner but do not foul. All players expect to be fouled in that situation so they just bend over and protect the ball. Don't foul let, him stand there and get the 5 second call.
    3) If he breaks out of the trap, then foul as quickly as you can.

I am sure the UNI player figured he would get fouled, then panicked after 4 seconds.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

MU Panther - I did not watch any post game pressers all week, but for some reason I saw that one and it was AWESOME! Thanks for posting.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Mike Gminski was working the UNI-Texas A&M game.
    March Madness starts in November

Nova putting on a clinic tonight. At least the Big East will have a representative in the Elite 8. If they can play like this again, they'll beat anyone and everyone.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast