Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tourney Thread

NCAA Tourney Thread

Big East is 1-0 as Butler takes care of Texas Tech. Butler is a really hard team for schools unfamiliar with them to play. They are so physical and unorthodox in many ways...they just wear down and frustrate opponents. Butler will beat higher seeded teams, but they never lose to lower seeded teams in the tourney.

Bummed about Duke...UNC Wilmington was my upset special today. Who would have thought Plumlee would have his career day today?

I always feel confident that Butler won't wet their pants - I'm more worried about Nova and X this year. Would be great to get all five moving on to the next round.

What's up with Tony Bennett? Went down on the YVA sidelines, then went to locker room with medical staff?

I picked Nova to win it all, I'm a sucker for punishment, but d@mn would that shut up all the talk about the BE. Feel like Jay is due one of these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    I picked Nova to win it all, I'm a sucker for punishment, but d@mn would that shut up all the talk about the BE. Feel like Jay is due one of these years.
    Any other region and I would have probably picked Nova to make it to the Final Four. Cannot pick against Kansas (despite their own spotty tourney history) with the way that they finished the season. That beatdown of a good Texas team in Austin a couple of weeks ago was the most impressive performance I saw all season. Not sure if we have a Final Four team, but like our chances of having a few playing in the second weekend.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    What's up with Tony Bennett? Went down on the YVA sidelines, then went to locker room with medical staff?
    “I think I was crouched down and was a little dehydrated and blacked out a little bit, but I’m OK.”

Yale! 21 a big baby for Baylor walking off the court at the end.

Congrats to Yale. Will give Duke a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by bergamont View Post
    Yale! 21 a big baby for Baylor walking off the court at the end.
    Didn't two Baylor guys get in a tussle with each other?

Every time I think of Baylor basketball I think of this sad, incredible story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baylor...etball_scandal

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast